Our team of expert structural engineers design, analyze, plan, inspect, and research structural components and systems of all types. This involves technical, fiscal, and environmental concerns coupled with the philosophy that our best work is never seen. With experience and expertise, our structural engineering team proudly delivers sound structural designs.
Structural Engineering Services and Capabilities Include:
- New Construction and Additions
- Rehabilitation and Renovation
- Foundation for Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings
- Retaining Walls and Excavation Support Systems
- Supports for Telecommunication Equipment
- Equipment Supports for Gas and Electrical Transmission Industry
- Bridge Design
- Inspections and Investigations
- Construction Administration and Support
- 3D Visualizations
Our structural engineering team specializes in creating design solutions that are as practical and constructible as they are attractive and economical. Our project experience includes retail centers, mixed-use construction, storage facilities, schools, parking facilities, building renovations, and warehouse and industrial buildings. For each project, we assemble the appropriate team of specialists to address specific requirements, and we encourage the collaboration and cooperation of the design team necessary to produce the superior results our customers have come to expect.
Structural Engineering Contact:
Robert Celata, Executive Director