Environmental considerations can make or break the feasibility of a building venture, and they often directly affect the land acquisition, redevelopment, scheduling, and budget of construction and renovation projects. At BL Companies, our environmental science expertise enables us to help our clients navigate the complex issues and considerations involved in environmental due diligence, regulatory compliance, brownfields redevelopment, resource assessment, permitting, surveying, and more.
Our team of licensed environmental professionals, natural resource scientists, soil scientists, and cultural resource professionals are committed to delivering quality services and providing innovative solutions that meet our clients schedules. We do this by utilizing our comprehensive knowledge and ingenuity to traverse the ever-changing regulatory requirements efficiently.
Regardless of the size and scope of our clients’ projects, our collaboration and creativity makes us a single point of contact for complete environmental services which are not generally found together under one roof.
BL Companies Delivers a Complete Range of Environmental Services, Specializing in:
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- ASTM 1527–13 Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Phase II and III Site Assessments
- Soil and Groundwater Remediation and Site Closure
- UST/AST Compliance
- Geophysical Surveys
- Hazardous Building Materials Inspections and Abatement Planning
- Brownfield Redevelopment
- Natural Resources Management and Permitting
- Water Resource Management and Permitting
- Water Supply Development and Aquifer Testing
- Water Quality Testing and Monitoring
- Water Diversion Permits
- Wastewater Discharge Permits
- Cultural Resource Management
- Consultation Under Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act
- Archaeological Investigations
- Historic Architectural Resources Surveys
- Tribal Consultation
- Geomorphology Studies
Each client, project, and build site are different, and so are the hand-picked teams of professionals we assign to every project. Based on the specific considerations of each project, we assemble a group of employees from various environmental disciplines to collaborate and tackle the needs our clients have. We believe that our unmatched levels of teamwork enables us to deliver solutions which are unmatched in their quality, cost-effectiveness, and practicality.
Environmental Sciences Contact:
Mark Koellner, PG, Environmental Sciences