- Congratulation New Principals for 2024
- BL Wears Red for Heart Month
- Elements of Accessible Design
- Ask an Owner // Joe Michiels
- How BL Made it PossiBLe: ADA Curb Ramps
- Field Feature: Harbor Brook Ribbon Cutting
- Ask an Owner // Julia O’Brien
- Celebrating our Mascot’s 7th Birthday
- BL Sparks Innovation & Conversation at ICSC Centerbuild
- How BL Made it PossiBLe: Holiday Giving Back Edition 2023
The Giving Back Committee at BL Companies will once again be promoting and supporting National Wreaths Across America Day. Each December, Wreaths Across America, a non-profit organization coordinates wreath-laying ceremonies at over 4,000 locations across the United States, at sea, and abroad. The organization’s mission, “Remember, Honor, Teach,” is carried out in part by coordinating wreath-laying ceremonies in December at Arlington National Cemetery, as well as at veterans’ cemeteries and other locations in all 50 states and beyond. Through the years, our employee owners have participated in both wreath sponsorships and the powerful participation of saying the names of fallen heroes who made sacrifices for our freedom. It’s a unifying event that allows people to gather, honor and remember our military on a common day before the holidays.
As experienced by our own BL volunteers who have attended with their families and children, it’s also a great way to teach the younger generation about the sacrifices made by our military through a simple gesture of respect, gratitude and remembrance.
This year the nationwide event is scheduled for Saturday, December 16th and you can learn more about the organization, wreath sponsorships and locations for volunteer opportunities on their website Wreaths Across America.