- Ask an Owner // Kestra Kelly
- How BL Made it PossiBLe: Veterans Cemetery
- Supporting Wreaths Across America
- Celebrating Employee Ownership
- How BL Makes it PossiBLe: ESOP Edition
- Ask An Owner // Bret Boudreaux
- On the Move!
- Moving Forward: Announcing Promotions & New Team Members
- Sensitive Species: Protecting the Environment through the Maryland Forest Conservation Act
- How BL Made it PossiBLe: Valania Park | Allentown, PA
BL Companies worked with the non-profit group, Connecticut State Veterans Memorial, Inc., to design a memorial to honor the Military Veterans of the State of Connecticut throughout the history of the United States. Located just steps from the Hartford State Armory, as well as the Connecticut State Capitol Building and the Legislative Office Building, the Memorial features concrete, bronze and granite materials to complement the historic and grand form of the Armory.
This project is a demonstration of high-design Landscape Architecture and BL’s goals and objectives were to create a plaza built for all users, respectful and complementary to its surroundings, and representative to all Connecticut State Veterans.
Collaboratively, this team created a space that highlights the Memorial worthy of its name. BL Companies made it possible with the successful execution of our land surveying, engineering and landscape architecture services, receiving the 2017 Merit Award, Connecticut Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects.