At BL Companies, we are a team-oriented, 100% employee-owned company that continually strives for excellence in providing integrated professional services. All of our employee owners have a definite stake in what we do and how we do it, and each member of our staff benefits directly—financially and professionally—from their own hard work. It is this supportive, challenging, and prospering working environment that encourages personal and professional growth and brings out the best in our employee owners. We also offer a comprehensive, highly-competitive employee benefit package, which further demonstrates our commitment to our staff.
BL Companies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Employee Benefits at BL Companies Include:
- Medical Coverage
- Prescription Coverage
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Parental Leave
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Discretionary 401(K) Match
- Company-Paid Professional Registration and Society
- Company-Paid Educational Seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training and Development Program
- Professional Development Assistance
- Bi-Weekly Pay with Available Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Finder’s Fee Program with an Option to Select Student Loan Repayment
- Flexible Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
Everyone at BL Companies recognizes the need to grow and evolve with our respective industries, and this philosophy has enabled us to be an adaptable, agile company with real staying power.
Maintaining a staff of happy, fulfilled, and team-oriented professionals has enabled us to be recognized annually as one of the top 500 design firms in the nation by the Engineering News Record in addition to being named as one of the Best Places to Work in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Take a look at some of the reasons why we LOVE working at BL Companies!