Environmental Due Diligence Professional
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Service: Environmental Sciences
BL Companies is seeking candidates with experience in completing environmental due diligence projects for financial, industrial, government and commercial clients. Assignments will include completion of Phase I Environmental Site Assessments, Phase II site investigations and remediation projects in a wide variety of project settings.
• BS Degree in Engineering, Geology, Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Science, or related scientific or technical field
• OSHA HAZWOPER 40-hour Certification
• At least 2 years of experience in conducting environmental due diligence investigations
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of PA and NJ State and Federal laws and regulations
• Experience in field sampling of environmental media (soil, water, air, waste)
• Ability to complete multiple projects within short timeframes
BL Companies offers an excellent benefits package and fosters a growth-oriented work environment. Please send resume to: Human Resources, BL Companies, 355 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT 06450, via fax to 203-630-2615 or e-mail email@example.com. Affirmative Action. EOE. Visit our website at www.blcompanies.com. An Employee Owned Company.