BL Companies, an employee-owned, multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering, environmental and land surveying firm recently named seven employee-owners to Principal. The newly appointed Principals were selected because of their hard work and proven ability to have a broad impact on the success of the entire firm.
The new principals at BL Companies come from all areas of the firm and include:
• Adam Dawidowicz, CCM – Engineering, Hartford, CT
• Katie Dewar – Architecture, Pittsburgh, PA
• Jim Jones, PE, CPESC, CPSWQ – Engineering, Canton, OH
• Kestra Kelly, PE – Engineering, King of Prussia, PA
• Jose Lazo, PE – Engineering, King of Prussia, PA
• Ian McPhillips, PE – Engineering, Melville, NY
• Christen Robbins, AIA, LEED AP BD+C – Architecture, Warwick, RI
“We are incredibly excited to welcome these talented individuals to the Principal Program,” said Carolyn Stanworth, President and CEO. “This excellent group of new principals embodies our continued commitment to leadership, performance and exceptional client care BL Companies is known for in the industry.”
These individuals join the ranks of BL Companies’ 52 existing Principals who support BL Companies’ growth across all our key markets.