BL Companies (BL), an employee-owned, multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering, environmental and land surveying firm recently named seven employee owners to Principal.
The newly appointed Principals at BL Companies include employee owners:
- Steven M. Collins, PE, LEED AP – Bridgeport, CT
- John Jenney, CCCA – Meriden, CT
- Justin S. Kababik, PE, LEED AP – Meriden, CT
- Jessica Osborne, CPSM – Meriden, CT
- Thomas Pechillo, Jr., PE – Hartford, CT
- Danilo R. Salameda, PE – King of Prussia, PA
- Donald Smith, LS – Meriden, CT
“We are incredibly excited to welcome these talented individuals to the Principal Program,” said Carolyn Stanworth, President and CEO. “This exceptional group of new principals embodies the leadership, performance and client service BL Companies is known for in the industry.
These individuals join the ranks of the Company’s 46 existing Principals who support BL Companies’ growth across all our key markets.