BL Companies (BL), an employee-owned, multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering, environmental and land surveying firm recently named twelve employee owners to Principal.
The newly appointed Principals at BL Companies come from all areas of the firm and include employee owners:
- Barbara Bamberg – Corporate, Meriden, CT
- Michael Bensh, PE – Architecture, Meriden, CT
- Breton Boudreaux – Corporate, Meriden, CT
- Matthew Bruton, PE – Engineering, Hartford, CT
- Robert Cappelli, PLS – Land Survey, Canton, OH
- Patrick Corless, PLS – Land Survey, Meriden, CT
- Michael Dion, PE, PTOE – Engineering, Meriden, CT
- Kelly Hwang, RA – Architecture, Meriden, CT
- Susan Knecht – Corporate, Meriden, CT
- David Mancuso, RA – Architecture, Charlotte, NC
- Michael Nuzzi, PE – Engineering, Melville, NY
- John Thatcher, PG – Environmental, Harrisburg, PA
“We are incredibly excited to welcome these talented individuals to the Principal Program,” said Carolyn Stanworth, President and CEO. “This excellent group of new principals embodies our continued commitment to leadership, performance and exceptional client care BL Companies is known for in the industry.” These individuals join the ranks of the Company’s 45 existing Principals who support BL Companies’ growth across all our key markets.