Meriden, CT — May 30, 2013
BL Companies, Inc. an employee-owned, multi-disciplinary architecture, engineering, environmental and land surveying firm providing services to public and private clients in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, recently named six employee owners to Principal:
- Robert P. Blickley, Senior Project Manager, Camp Hill, PA
- Alaric J. Busher, PE, Senior Engineer, Camp Hill, PA
- Michael J. Garon, LS, Crew Chief, Meriden, CT
- Thomas C. Hamilton, Senior Project Manager, Meriden, CT
- Lucas J. Hahn, PLS, Senior Land Surveyor, Camp Hill, PA
- Michael G. Fisher, PE, Senior Project Manager, Meriden, CT
According to Carolyn Stanworth, President and CEO, “Their past contributions, dedication to BL Companies and demonstrated ability to positively influence the performance of the Company as a whole, and over the long-term, have earned them this opportunity.”
The Principal Program was approved as part of the ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) implementation in 2006 as an incentive program for people who have the proven ability – and the responsibility – to have a broader impact on the success of the entire Company for the benefit of all employee owners.
These six will join the ranks of the Company’s 34 current Principals.